Just Color Picker
Just Color Picker
is a tool that captures the colour of any pixel in any screen area and displays its code in a variety of formats: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV and HSL.
- Five formats of colour values: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL.
- Averaged colour sampling for handling colour noise easily.
- 3x, 9x and 15x magnifier provides great precision.
- Colour list to save and reuse picked colours.
- User’s comments and notes for each picked colour.
- Red-Green-Blue (RGB) and Red-Yellow-Blue (RYB) colour wheels with marked triads and complementary colours.
- Two harmonious colour finders. With this feature you can quickly find a good combination of colours, for example, for your web site. Simply choose the primary colour of your design, and the colour picker will offer colours harmoniously matching with it.
- RGB and HSV colour editors to adjust and edit picked colours.
- Gradient transition between two latest-picked colours to allow you to pick a colour from a wide range of hues between the chosen colours.
- Optional stay-on-top behaviour.
- User-defined hotkey to capture colour info (Alt+X by default).
- Copying the colour code or its selected part to the clipboard just by one button click.
- Conversion of HTML, HEX or RGB colour codes into corresponding colours.
- No installation required. Just Color Picker is a portable application and can be run directly from a USB stick.
- Multilingual interface: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai and Turkish.
Creation date : 04/09/2011 @ 21:16
Last update : 04/09/2011 @ 21:16
Category : HTML Color Pickers
Page read 555 times