is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create PDF files by selecting the "Print" command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
doPDF's main features
- Predefined page size - you can select a predefined page size for the resulting PDF file such as: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope DL/C5/B5/Monarch/#10.
- Custom page size - if you need more customization in terms of PDF page size, you can define your own custom size for the resulting document by entering the desired width and height (you can create documents as small as 10x10 millimeters, or as large as 3276x3276 millimeters).
- Measurement units - you can choose to have all measurements displayed in millimeters, inches or points, this way you don't have to do any conversions of your own.
- Graphic resolution - you can set a custom resolution for images between 72 and 2400 dpi. A smaller resolution results in smaller PDF file, but lower image quality, while a higher resolution means better image quality, but bigger PDF file. The default value is 300 dpi.
- Graphic scale - the content of the resulting PDF can be shrunk to 1% off the original size, or enlarged up to 400%.
- Page orientation - Easily set the page orientation to be Landscape or Portrait, changes being visible in the Preview area.
- Always use this folder - You can have doPDF create and save the PDF file to the same folder each time, no matter where you open the original document from.
- Embed font subsets - To ensure that the resulting PDF file will look exactly as originally intended, doPDF embeds by default the font subsets used in the original document.
- Open with PDF reader - You can choose to have the PDF opened with the default PDF reader once it's converted.
Creation date : 11/09/2011 @ 10:40
Last update : 11/09/2011 @ 10:40
Category : Text Utilities
Page read 403 times