JSesh Hieroglyphic Editor
is a free, open source, editor for ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic texts. It's currently quite powerful, and it covers most of the so-called Manuel de Codage.
If you use JSesh, please register
. Registering is free, and useful for everyone.
- JSesh is a complete and professionnaly usable hieroglyphic editor.
- JSesh texts can be copied and pasted into other softwares (as MS/Word or Openoffice). It is also possible to create pictures in various graphical formats (jpeg, png, pdf, svg, emf, macpict, etc...)
- It is is definitly allowed to use JSesh for publication. Mention of its use (in the same way one does mention fonts used in a book) would be nice, but is not an absolute requirement.
- JSesh is free: you can download and use it at no cost, and give copies of it.
- JSesh is opensource: its java code is freely available (under the LGPL license).
Author: Serge Rosmorduc
Creation date : 13/09/2011 @ 17:20
Last update : 15/09/2011 @ 08:34
Category : Home & Education
Page read 948 times