is an email client which is comfortable and has very handy functions. It does not need an installation, so that you can run Koma-Mail from your flash drive but, of course, also on your desktop.
For safety reasons Koma-Mail blocks scripts and ActiveX in your mails. You can also encrypt your user account. To be protected against webbugs you can use Koma-Mail in the offline mode.
Koma-Mail offers two different spam filters: one is word based and the other one is a Bayesian. To prevent false negative detections Koma-Mail uses a white list.
With Koma-Mail you can send and receive mails, encrypted via SSL, through POP3, IMAP (including synchronization), SMTP and WebDav. To stay informed you can use the integrated RSS viewer.
Altogether Koma-Mail is a good alternative to shareware mail clients.
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP, WebDav
- SSL and APOP support
- RSS viewer
- Contact management
- Displays HTML Mails
- HTML-Editor for composing
- Sends and receives mail with inline images
- Zips attachments automatically
- Mails can be marked with colors
- Free folder structure
- Automatically cleans folders
- Template module
- Several user accounts
- Several mail accounts per user account
- Encrypts user accounts
- Spam filter (including Bayesian)
- Filter module
- Unicode support
- Available in 20 languages - Catalan, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Galego, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Nederlands, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Creation date : 17/09/2011 @ 08:15
Last update : 17/09/2011 @ 08:15
Category : E-Mail Clients
Page read 464 times