is a freeware graphic utility for overlaying two images in any relative position prior to saving the result to a file. You can merge the two images in many different ways. No need to worry about relative positioning or image size/scaling differences.
Batch merge files from a directory with a single image file of your choice. Useful to watermark all your images in just one hit.
Here are the main features of Merge:
- Merge whole pictures with adjustable blending modes.
- Rotate either or both 'source' images before merging them.
- Batch Merge files with a single image - useful for watermarking your favorite images.
- Type up or paste in text of any font, size and color and merge it with an image.
- Smoothly blend in just part of a source image to the final result.
- Using the clipboard: copy back result back to a source image and rescale or reposition it for remerging. This results in ineresting effects.
- New feature to generate surreal effects on the final image.
- Set any relative positioning of the images on top, side by side or overlapping. See an example of a quadrant merge.
- The image formats for loading and saving are BMP,JPEG,PNG,TIF,TGA,PCX.
Creation date : 02/10/2011 @ 01:22
Last update : 02/10/2011 @ 01:22
Category : Graphics Tools
Page read 372 times