is a tiny, flexible, hard-working tool to automate sorting and filing data-files and folders.
When you need to organize files, DropIt can eliminate much of the drudgery of searching and manually opening folders and moving files around.
You can configure DropIt to do 9 different actions to your files and folders (Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Open With, List, Delete and Ignore), filtering files by name, extension, location, size and/or date. You can even save sets of associations in profiles and associate a profile to each desired folder, to scan monitored folders at a defined time interval.
Drop a group of assorted files and folders on the floating DropIt image and it sorts them to defined destination folders, eventually compresses or extracts them, opens them with associated programs or does other defined actions. You should go do something enjoyable with the time you saved.
- Process files and folders manually with Drag-and-Drop
- Process files and folders automatically with Folder Monitoring
- Filter files and folders by name, extension, location, size and/or date
- Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Open With, List, Delete, Ignore actions
- Collect associations in different profiles and assign an image to each one
- Support also special actions to create shortcuts, playlists and more
- Support Context-Menu, Send-To and Command-Line to process files and folders
- Support automatic software update
- Support encryption to protect your profiles with a password
- Support internal, system and custom environment variables
- Support log file creation to verify sorting operations
- Support for Unicode encoding
- Available with Multi-language interface
- Available in both installer and portable versions
Author: Lupo PenSuite Team